Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello!
so far, the best news of the year: BLINK IS BACK.
yes, Blink 182 is back. It's middle school all over again,
and I'm stoked. Should be touring this summer. I'm
thinking warped, but there are also rumors of a tour
with greenday, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Greenday has put out some pretty balllin records, but they're
getting old. It has been way too long since American Idiot.
Oh noooo. Yes. If Blink does play on warped, it would be a
only a 20 min show, which is not what they deserve.
Headlining tour please. So many tours to start the beginning
of the year, too bad I can't go to any. I'm missing the Take Action
tour w/ Meg & Dia, Anarbor, and Every Avenue, the farther
from earth world tour w/ Jacks and Matt Nathanson. I missed
Jacks on his last Hammers and Hearts tour. It makes me very sad that
I will miss this one as well. But! We Shot the Moon will have to suffice.
And maybe Mae! Haha but Mae isn't the same without Rob and Mark.
1. My cellular phone is slowly falling apart.
2. I bit into a nasty pepper bagel today. It was the worst thing ever.
3. I'm writing my Hamlet paper on frailty, and I should start.
4. I went to the library today during lunch and started reading Love in the Time of Cholera.
5. I need a haircut.

adios.

No comments: