Monday, May 26, 2008

meat market

so, friday night was pretty amazing.
i wonder what inspired the neeekkkid chicks on everybody else's
album/drumhead. it's pretty ridic!
their songs are so ridiculously fun to dance to. no ones home, i'm
having my own dance party. i'm way rad.
it's memorial day and i'm stuck at home.
i'm suppposed to be majorly studying for SAT math in two weeks,
but that's lame. i want to go get blue raybans from urban.

my moommmma said i'd be a lady killlla!
its crazy cold. i ate like 10 otterpops. i'm freeeezing!
school ends so crazy soon. i'm not ready yet. am i crazy?
stop saying crazy. the weather sucks balls. freaking bipolar.
my snapple's "real fact" #77 is that you cant fold a piece of
paper more than 7 times. snapple iced tea has too much suga.

bye! go make me a sandwich

1 comment:

apoonfulofsugar said...

GET YOUR STINKIN LICENSE
before I leave for nyu
so you can drive me places
drink the fakey snapples
the ones that taste like water
mmmmm
give the caps to B
she collects them
don't get raybans
they're on their way out