Wednesday, April 16, 2008

fear and love, and everything in between

currently listening to
lftp- we shot the moon

Hay guys
how are you.
so it's spring break, and it's not that exciting. kinda feels just like school.
just thinking about the rest of the year makes me sick. sats, aps, testing,
finals, then summer. but this summer is going to suck balls, i need to
prepare for my sat1 again, because i screwed up oh so bad. yes. and to think
half my friends are already done with everything, and the rest of junior year
will be a breeeeze. easy breeeezy beautiful, covergirl! wooooo
Nobody uses blogger, but it's pretty rad.
the song jumper by third eye blind is stuck in my head, it's really
catchy, haha. I like it a lot.

here are some really good songs
that i've been listening to lately

chicago- sufjan stevens
jumper- third eye blind
sugar skulls- wolftron
kiss the haze- house of fools

I feel like writing a super fatty post right now.
It's late, and I just caught 11:11.
Flesh & Fears leaked. It's really good. Go take a listen.
It's amazing.
I want a pb+j sandwich.
I will sign off like kc.


muchlovemuchlovemuchlove,

fernando suave.

1 comment:

apoonfulofsugar said...

frosted flakes aren't so good
I ate hana's cinnamon toast crunch today
sarah brought cooooooookie crisps!
they're not that fab
hmmmm. other great cereal includes all kinds of cheerios, kix, apple jacks. sarah eats apple jacks too. some of the horse food stuff is tasty